Annual General Meeting
The detailed agenda of the Annual General Meeting of the Company’s shareholders scheduled for 28.06.2018 is available here. The proxy statement form is available here.
This is the summary version of the published invitation to the Company’s shareholders:
I N V I T A T I O N
Shareholders of J&P-AVAX SA are invited to the
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
In accordance with Corporate Law 2190/1920 and its amendments, as well as the Company Charter, the Board of Directors of J&P-AVAX SA (the “Company”) invites shareholders to the Annual General Meeting on Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 13:00 at the Company headquarters, located at 16 Amarousiou-Halandriou Street in Marousi, Greece to discuss the following agenda:
1. Approval of the Directors’ Report and the Auditors’ Review Report, along with the annual financial report for the 01.01.2017-31.12.2017 period.
2. Appropriation of income for the 01.01.2017-31.12.2017 period.
3. Waiver of responsibility of the Board of Directors and the Auditors for the 01.01.2017-31.12.2017 period.
4. Election of Auditor for the 2018 financial accounts.
5. Approval of remuneration of Board Directors for fiscal 2017, and initial approval of remuneration of Board Directors for fiscal 2018, in accordance with article 24 of Law 2190/1920.
6. Election of new Board of Directors.
7. Election of new Audit Committee.
8. Approval of participation of the Company in other companies and joint ventures.
9. Authorisation as per article 23a of Corporate Law2190/1920 for signing contracts between the Company and persons described in article 23a or related companies.
10. Authorisation as per article 23 of Corporate Law2190/1920 to Board Directors and Company directors for participating in the management of companies with similar activities.
11. Other announcements.
In the event of failure to reach quorum in the assembly, the Board of Directors invites shareholders to a First Repeat General Meeting on July 09, 2018 at 13:00 at the Company Headquarters with the same agenda. No invitation for the repeat general meeting will be published, to shareholders, according to article 29 of Corporate Law 2190/1920 and its amendments.
PARTICIPATION AND VOTING RIGHTS TO THE GENERAL METING
Participation and voting rights to the Annual General Meeting 2018 are offered to shareholders recorded on the Electronic Registry System of “Hellenic Exchanges SA”. Proof of share ownership is provided by means of a relevant certificate issued by the Electronic Registry System. Share ownership need be in effect on June 23, 2018 (“record date”), ie at the start of the fifth day prior to the assembly date of June 28, 2018, while the share ownership certificate need be deposited to the Company at least three days prior to the assembly date, ie on June 25, 2018 at the latest.
In the event of a repeat general meeting on July 09, 2018, share ownership should be certified for the start of the fourth day prior to the repeat assembly date, ie on July 05, 2018 (record date), with the share ownership certificate issued by “Hellenic Exchanges SA” required to be deposited to the Company three days at the latest prior to the repeat assembly date, ie on July 06, 2018.
Participation and voting rights for the Annual General Meeting of the Company’s shareholders are only offered to investors bearing shareholder status on the record date of June 23, 2018. In the event of non-compliance to article 28a of Law2190/1920 and its amendments, shareholders require assembly permission to participate. Exercise of participation and voting rights does not require impounding or any other form of withdrawal of shares from free trading between the registry date and the assembly date.
The full text of this invitation, along with the information required by paragraph 3 of article 27 of Law2190/1920 and its amendments, are available in electronic form at the Company website www.jp-avax.gr
Marousi, June 07, 2018
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS