This website belongs to AVAX S.A. company. The visitors/users are not allowed to download, reproduce, distribute, disseminate, share, sell, publish and circulate in any manner, material from this website unless it is only for personal, non-commercial use, given that the intellectual property rights protecting it are not in any way harmed. The graphics and the images appearing on the website are protected by intellectual and writer’s property rights (@ copyright) and its reproduction is not allowed in any way, without the written consent of the person responsible. The amendment of the material or use for other purposes is prosecuted.
This website contains references to other websites (links), created by other individuals and organizations. These references are offered for the users’ convenience. Our website is not responsible for any mistaken information or omission in these websites as well as for any damage that may occur during the use. AVAX S.A. declines all responsibility for the context of those references, to which the user has access under his own responsibility.
Personal Data Protection
Personal Data Basic Definitions
Personal data: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”), the identifiable natural person is that the identity of whom can be verified, directly or indirectly, especially via reference to an recognizable identity element, such as name, identity number, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
1. Processing: Any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other disposal, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction
2. Subject: personal data subject is any natural person connected via one or more attributes with AVAX S.A. and the personal data of whom are processed in the framework of this transaction or other relation or/and attribute.
3. Controller: the person defining the purposes and the processing manner of personal data
Controller of AVAX S.A. | TECHNICAL COMPANY 16 Amarousiou Halandriou str., Marousi Τ.: +30 210-6375801 E-mail.: email@example.com
When AVAX S.A. processes personal data, it fully complies with the provisions of GDPR (ΕΕ) 2016/679 (GDPR) and of L. 4624/2019 for the protection of personal data.
AVAX S.A. can process a part or the whole of the data sent by the visitors/users/partners/contracting customers for legal reasons (analyzed below in detail), for statistical reasons but also for the improvement of the services provided, and more specifically:
• Full Name
• Date of Birth
• VAT Registration no.
• Social Security No.
• ID no. (or any other certificate of identity e.g. Passport no.)
• Stable and Mobile Telephone
• Contract details of the Communication Officer (mainly, stable and mobile telephone, and corporate e-mail).
• Profession – Job Title
Vested interests of the processing manager or third parties when applicable and when the legal processing base is the vested interest. The personal data process is necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes below. Unless differently stated during the collection of personal data, the legal base for its process is one of the following. The process is necessary for the execution of the contractual relationship with you (Article 6 (1) (b) of the General Regulation) as well as for our compliance with vested interests (Article 6 (1) (c) of the General Regulation (GDPR)). More specifically AVAX, processes the personal data mainly for the reasons stated below:
• For the identification of the subjects both in the stage of pre-contractual as well as in the stage of contractual relationship and agreement.
• For the compliance of mutual obligations legally arising from the contractual relationship with the subject.
• For the processes of appropriate compliance with the contractual commitments and the communication maintenance with the subject.
• For the compliance of fulfilling the legal obligations for both contracting parties.
• For the preservation of basic vested interests and the general protection of natural, legal persons and goods.
• For the correct pricing of the services provided to customers.
• For evaluating any credit risk that AVAX would have to take over through the contractual relationship with the subject.
• For monitoring the development of standard procedures, whether these may be of financial nature (debts), or any other subjective-quality nature and by extension for the limitation of the possibility of failure to comply with the obligation by the customer.
• For the improvement of provided services through the satisfaction surveys of the customers.
• When you sign up in newsletter services.
• When you communicate with us to submit questions through the communication form.
Complementary Legal processing bases
Apart from the above, the Company may also proceed to the collection of personal data, provided that some of the following conditions are fulfilled:
• The process is necessary for the purposes of the vested interests pursued by the Company (Article 6 (1) (f) of the General Regulation).
• The process is based on the explicit consent of the subject for personal data process (Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Regulation).
AVAX S.A. limits the use of this website only to adults over 18 years old. Moreover, the intent of the Company is not to collect personal data of underaged and legally incompetent adults who may have access to its website, in violation of the above mentioned. However, given the fact that this cannot be safeguarded/assured by the Company, any underaged or legally incompetent adult users of the website, transmitting through it personal data to the Company, are obliged and is expected to have received the consent of those exercising their parental responsibility or any legal guardians. When you visit our facilities, we collect CCTV data for the protection of persons and goods, safety and prevention of unlawful conduct.
Recipients or acceptable personal data categories (if any).
AVAX S.A. is entitled to transmit personal data only to:
• Authorized third parties entitled to receive subjects’ personal data (customers, partners, shareholders, a.o.) for specific uses, such as State-Public authorities and law enforcement entities in the framework of their legal jurisdiction and provided that there is a relevant legal obligation of the Company,
• Partners of the Company (such as partners, subcontractors, banks, insurance companies, auditing companies, a.o.), with the purpose of conducting subcontracting contracts, bank transactions, audit for shares transfer deed by an auditor, in companies promoting the Company’s products or market surveys on behalf of the Company, credit institutions, in companies such as Teiresias, so as to control the creditworthiness of a subject, a.o.
Without the consent of the subjects (users, customers, partners, shareholders, a.o.), AVAX S.A. will for no reason reveal, make public, transmit, sell, their personal data to other non-authorized or non-complied to the European Legislation natural or/and legal persons regarding the protection of personal data (GDPR), apart from the recipients mentioned above.
Data Retention Time. We will retain your data for the whole time of our contractual relationship and after its expiration date for as long is necessary by the relevant legislation or as long as the statute of limitations for such claims expires. Since there is no observation obligation by the law and the data processing is not dictated by the above-mentioned purposes, your data will be deleted. In any case, under the condition that after any kind of termination or dissolution of the contract-partnership, a debt or a request for a dispute settlement or a complaint against the competent administrative, public or Judicial Authority is pending, the data is maintained until the final resolution of the dispute.
Personal Data transfer outside EEA
Your personal data may be transferred in third countries (i.e. in countries outside the European Economic Area). In this case the transfer will be performed either based on sufficiency decisions by the EU or if one or more legal basis is valid, allowed by the GDPR, including your consent.
In the framework of the collection and process of the personal data concerning you, you have a series of rights based on the provisions of the legislation framework regarding personal data protection. More specifically, you have the right of information regarding the process of your personal data, the right to access your data, the right to correct, the right to delete your data after a consultation with us so as to determine if the suitable conditions are fulfilled, the right to data portability, the right to data process limitation, the right tο object to data process as well as the right to object to the automated decision making.
You can require from us to satisfy some of your rights by completing and sending the form that you can find here, either at AVAX S.A., 16 Amarousiou-Halandriou str., P.C. 151 25, Marousi, or via e-mail at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
AVAX S.A. is committed to respond to your demands within a month from their submission. However, in the cases where the satisfaction of your demands is deemed impossible for our company, we will inform you for this weakness in reason as well as the foreseen response date to your demand which will not surpass ninety (90) days in total from the initial submission of your demand.
If you have exercised some or all of your rights and you still feel that your concerns regarding the way we use your personal data hasn’t been dealt satisfactorily by us, you have the right to appeal to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (DPA), 1-3 Kifisias Ave., P.C. 115 23, Athens. At the relevant website of the Authority, you can find information regarding the way to submit a complaint (http://www.dpa.gr).
Strictly necessary Cookies. The strictly necessary cookies are of vital importance for the website, allow you to browse and use its functions. These cookies do not recognize your personal identity. They are technically necessary for the website’s operation, this is why you cannot reject them.
Your data safety
In AVAX S.A. we recognize the importance of protecting your privacy and we always control and improve, the protection measures of your personal data from non-authorized use, random loss, dissemination or destruction. Any AVAX S.A. employee who has access to the information above, uses it to exclusively serve the purposes above and is committed to safeguard the confidentiality of information and of personal data he/she processes. Also, in the cases where an organization, a company or an outside partner provides us or on our behalf services that include the process of your personal data, we ensure that the proper protection measures (technical and organizational measures) are applied and that data is processed according to the specified way. These organizations – professionals cannot process your data for their own purposes, and are contractually committed to maintain confidence and the protection of data according to national legislation regarding personal data and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
AVAX S.A. shares your concern regarding your personal data. For any information you can contact us at the e-mail of the AVAX Data Protection Officer (DPO) email@example.com
Changes at the present Policy
It is possible that from time to time we change or modify the present policy and respectively modify the review date mentioned at the end of the page. We recommend that you visit this page periodically so as to always be updated regarding the way we process and protect your personal information.
Wednesday, January 15th, 2020