Annual General Meeting
The detailed agenda of the Annual General Meeting of the Company’s shareholders for 2012 as well as the proxy statement form are available here
This is the expanded version of the published invitation to the Company’s shareholders:
I N V I T A T I O N
Shareholders of J&P-AVAX SA are invited to the
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
In accordance with Corporate Law 2190/1920 and its amendments as well as the Company Charter, the Board of Directors of J&P-AVAX SA (the “Company”) invites shareholders to the Annual General Meeting on Tuesday, June 24, 2014 at 13:00 at the Company headquarters, located at 16 Amarousiou-Halandriou Street in Marousi, Greece to discuss the following agenda:
1. Approval of revised financial accounts for the 01.01.2012 – 31.12.2012 period.
2. Approval of the Directors’ Report and the Auditors’ Review Report, along with the annual financial report for the 01.01.2013-31.12.2013 period.
3. Profit appropriation for the 01.01.2013-31.12.2013 period.
4. Waiver of responsibility of the Board of Directors and the Auditors for the 2013 financial accounts.
5. Election of Auditor and a substitute for the 2014 financial accounts.
6. Approval of remuneration of Board Directors for fiscal 2013, and initial approval of remuneration of Board Directors for fiscal 2014, in accordance with article 24 of Law 2190/1920.
7. Approval of participation of the Company in other companies and joint ventures.
8. Authorisation as per article 23a of Corporate Law2190/1920 for signing contracts between the Company and “PROET SA”, «JPA Construction and Operation of Schools Special Purpose Vehicle SA» and «ATHENA Concessions SA» as part of the construction of the project titled: «Design, Financing, Construction and Technical Management of 10 School Facilities in the Attica Prefecture on a PPP basis».
9. Authorisation as per article 23 of Corporate Law2190/1920 to Board Directors for participating in the management of companies with similar activities.
10. Other announcements.
In the event of failure to reach quorum in the assembly, the Board of Directors invites shareholders to a First Repeat General Meeting on July 07, 2014 at 13:00 at the Company Headquarters.
PARTICIPATION AND VOTING RIGHTS TO THE GENERAL METING
Participation and voting rights to the Annual General Meeting 2014 are offered to shareholders recorded on the Electronic Registry System of “Hellenic Exchanges SA”. Proof of share ownership is effected by means of a relevant certificate issued by the Electronic Registry System. Share ownership need be in effect on Thursday June 19, 2014 (record date), ie at the start of the fifth day prior to the assembly date of June 24, 2014, while the share ownership certificate need by deposited to the Company at least three days prior to the assembly date, ie on June 21, 2014 at the latest.
In the event of a repeat general meeting on July 03, 2014, share ownership should be certified for the start of the fourth day prior to the repeat assembly date, ie on July 07, 2014 (record date), with the share ownership certificate issued by “Hellenic Exchanges SA” required to be deposited to the Company three days at the latest prior to the repeat assembly date, ie on July 04, 2014.
Participation and voting rights for the Annual General Meeting of the Company’s shareholders are only offered to investors bearing shareholder status on the record date. In the event of non-compliance to article 28a of Law2190/1920 and its amendments, shareholders require assembly permission to participate. Exercise of participation and voting rights does not require impounding or any other form of withdrawal of shares from free trading between the registry date and the assembly date.
The full text of this invitation, along with the information required by by paragraph 3 of article 27 of Law2190/1920 and its amendments, are available in electronic form at the Company website www.jp-avax.gr
Marousi, May 30 2014
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS